Infolinks In Text Ads

RSS

What a Nails?

Ok, so I KNOW these are gross, and some people are going to cringe and whatnot, but I KNEW I had to do them. :-D  I thought of the idea last night just as I was falling asleep, so that must mean it's a good one, right?!  lol  That's what I'm telling' myself.

What better use of those nail pearl things, but to make PIMPLES?!  (Granted, this is only a better use if you want zits on your nails, which obviously I do.)
I'm not totally sure where this design came from in my brain, but here it is. I originally set out to do a very different design, but I'll definitely need more practice before I can pull that one off, it's a tad too intricate.

Which Way?

I love tessellations. (an area covered by repeated use of a single shape, without gaps or overlapping) They're awesome. They're a pain in the ass to paint on a nail though. :-D These took a couple of redos. I think they turned out pretty awesome though, if I do say so myself. (at least I am happy with how they turned out!) I used one of the China Glaze Tronica collection holos, but it wasn't nearly as holo as I had hoped.. :-/  I bought them all when they came out, but I'm just trying 'em out now, I'm a little behind.

So which arrows do you see first? The blue ones? The black ones? For me, it depends on which nail I look at.

Tonight I made the best dinner, Chicken Tacos!  I made the tortillas from scratch, made my own sour cream (it's impossible to find in India), steamed rice with fresh corn, added seasoned chicken and cheddar.   SOOOO good.
Korian Food

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment